Hello!

Welcome to my new home on the web. I put the first one in the freezer a few months ago after I moved to Hong Kong, to reflect the change in location and theme. But then, I stopped updating the next one I set up because I got totally annoyed with Wordpress as a host. It takes all the joy out of blogging when you have to wait half a minute between clicking on the links required to write posts and manage the blog! So last month I moved back to Blogger and have been trying out its new functions. And so far, it's been great!

I won't be posting at the Wordpress site anymore until further notice. So do update your links/bookmarks!


This post will stay at the top of the home page for a short while so if you keep seeing this post, it's not that I haven't been updating!

3 comments:

  1. jesscet said...

    Ah! finally the `notice'! ;) hey, love the pix of Paris. haven't had time to read the posts in detail yet but glad u posted!  

  2. lainey said...

    hi! welcome back! :D  

  3. Anonymous said...

    haha, lainey did you notice 'who' came along with us to Paris? :)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.