Back to Blogger!

Hey Blogger's introduced some new features! Of particular note is the Label widget, which is akin to Categories, allowing you to classify each post according to topics you define. Now, the absence of Categories was one of the reasons I moved to Wordpress.com, but a slow connection over there plus Blogger's upgrading its blog machine means that I am contemplating a move back here.

Customising my template - will get to that later. But it feels good to be back in familiar territory!

I intend to make this an ABC blog, that is, a mixed bag of postings. Just like ABC soup - I plan to chuck in various ingredients. Hopefully, the result is pleasing to the palate.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.