Almost Famous

Some people become famous (while remaining tentatively anonymous) by going through a tempest of a midlife crisis, recovering to set up an online bakeshoppe and maintaining the zest for flogging* and blogging by active pursuits at the gym.

(The online version of the newspaper article may expire in a week or so, but you can read the cached version here, or see photo evidence here)

Other people become famous through their keen observation and forthright take on socio-political events assailing the nation while preserving their secrecy of identity and hence their privacy.

I, on the other hand, have no claim to fame except for the following picture in a HK Chinese online lifestyle magazine. I was wandering about in idle fashion in a kitchenware supplies store sometime ago when I met a journalist who was doing a piece on said store: we chatted and she asked me to pose for the photo and I obliged... as you can see, it would take a genius to identify me in the picture.


* food blogging

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hey, I thought you were supposed to send SM and me the softcopy of the mag article if you could get it? LOL!  

  2. fatboybakes said...

    HAHA, well, if it werent for you, that article in NST might not have existed.  

  3. Chipmunkrock said...

    anybody could have guessed it's you :D  

  4. lainey said...

    helloo! i just tagged u to do a meme  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.