It's all because of Facebook that I haven't blogged in a long time. Going online these days means checking email, checking Facebook, logging out. If not for three sets of circumstances, there probably wouldn't have been an update here for several months!

The first: my Facebook account is inaccessible. Bah. It keeps saying my email is unregistered. I have not been able to log in the whole weekend, but have now sent them an email. Have to keep fingers crossed and myself from automatically typing "www.f..." in the status bar. Another motivation to blog is sort of related to the first. Went on a hike yesterday, on Section 2 of the Hong Kong trail. The photos would have just gone on Facebook and I would probably not have blogged about it. I still haven't gotten round to writing a post on that, but it looks like I will now :) The third: got tagged to do a meme, which I haven't done in a long time because I've been lazy and not doing them when I get tagged! Lainey's creative streak showed up in her post but I won't be able to come up with anything catchy so will just... do the meme!

Not sure what the title of the meme is, but since it's four-this and four-that, I'll call it a "Four Fun Meme". (If you need a translator, use this one but it might not always work)

4 Jobs I have had in my life :

  • English Language Editor... in a Malaysian publishing firm based in Johor Bahru
  • Lawyer... in various legal firms in Kuala Lumpur
  • Domestic Goddess... in HK (current)
  • Administrator... church in HK (current)

4 Places I have lived :

  • 新山... 80400
  • 倫敦... SE1, E1, SW7 and W8
  • 吉隆坡... 59100 and 57000
  • 香港... 炮台山 (no postcode system)

4 Countries I have been to on vacation :

  • 意大利... "I"
  • 德国... "G"
  • 法国... "F"
  • 瑞士... "S"
4 of my Favourite Foods :
  • Chirashi Sushi
  • Char Kway Teow
  • Cheese - blue of course!
  • 薑汁芝麻湯圓 - sesame tong yuen in ginger juice (hot)

4 Places I would rather be right now :

  • deep in the white sands of Phuket
  • on the Top of Europe at the Jungfraujoch
  • in a B&B farmhouse somewhere in the English countryside
  • hiking along any of Hong Kong's scenic trails

4 Friends I’m going to tag :

  • Fatboy
  • Lulu
  • Petlee
  • Roo

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hee... I will do it at Multiply then! Thanks for the tag!  

  2. fatboybakes said...

    aiya, its been so long since i've been tagged. what do i do? do i reply here or in my own blog?  

  3. HL said...

    Pet: Looking forward to it! :D

    fatboy: do it in your own blog. just copy and paste the whole section and substitute your answers for mine!  

  4. jesscet said...

    now that your FB is up and running again.. i wonder when will be your next post? ;)

    p.s. oh, forgot to tell u about Jelly's emergency case.. just blogged a bit on it.  

  5. HL said...

    Next post is here :)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.