Just got back from paying the rent, utilities bills and grocery shopping. Brought along my umbrella cos it was drizzling. After I left the store, I saw hordes of people all in the streets... They all look like they're going home. The bus stops were overflowing and long queues snaked for several blocks. I checked my watch. It was only 3pm. As far as I knew, unlike you-know-where, people here don't usually treat Friday afternoon as an unofficial early start to the weekend. Then I thought... Could it be?

The hubby rang... I got home... I checked the Observatory website...

The No. 8 signal has been hoisted! The typhoon is 30km away. We're supposed to check for updates on the radio/tv/internet every quarter of the hour. No wonder everyone was going home. CN said his colleagues had all gone to karaoke.. to celebrate(!!!).

But he's coming home now :)

*excited*

I can hear the hum of lifts. Doors opening and closing in the corridor. Neighbours arriving home.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Keep warm and cozy in your apartment then... berdua-duaan... hehe.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.