I moved over to Blogger from Wordpress a few months ago, where I kept a blog for a very short period of time. After sticking with Blogger for quite a while now (and not looking to move), I've finally imported the posts from the old blog over to this one. If anyone's bored, the posts can be viewed chronologically as follows below. You'll have to read the pages from bottom up though. And beware of dodgy formatting, because I practically cut and pasted the content over without really cleaning it up very much, so sometimes the inconsistencies between the blog platforms will be quite obvious!

Postings for July 2006

Postings for August 2006

Postings for September 2006

Postings for October 2006

And of course, in November 2006, I moved to Blogger.

I'm posting at this crazy hour because I still haven't gotten over the jet lag. Nearly overcame it but had a couple of setbacks; once on Thursday when we had a public holiday and I forgot to set the alarm clock (I woke up at noon!) and again today, waking up at 11.30am. Guess if I still have jet lag over the next few days I can clean up the appearance of the imported posts. Want to post more on the trip but still sorting out the digital photographs!

Speaking of which, how many are guilty of failing to ever print any photos from their digital cameras? We were... until a couple of months ago, when we finally printed a few shots from our cameras (which we've owned for at least a couple of years!). This is notwithstanding thousands of digital photo files we have stored in our laptops. Isn't that a disgrace?!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.