1. Home group recommences tonight!
2. Start keeping my recently-made 2007 resolution to explore more of HK's abundant greenery (believe it or not!) by walking/hiking. So far so good - we hiked up to The Peak from Pokfulam Reservoir last Saturday in the biting cold!
3. Eric Clapton - Live in Hong Kong! on the 17th at the AsiaWorld-Arena (it's been 17 years since he last performed in HK). I wonder if this will set everyone off on the acoustic guitar again. I can't remember the last concert I attended. Time to sandpaper that rusty memory!
![]()
2. Start keeping my recently-made 2007 resolution to explore more of HK's abundant greenery (believe it or not!) by walking/hiking. So far so good - we hiked up to The Peak from Pokfulam Reservoir last Saturday in the biting cold!
3. Eric Clapton - Live in Hong Kong! on the 17th at the AsiaWorld-Arena (it's been 17 years since he last performed in HK). I wonder if this will set everyone off on the acoustic guitar again. I can't remember the last concert I attended. Time to sandpaper that rusty memory!
Categories Books Music and Moving Pix
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
are you going to EC concert?!??! just reminds me of playing Signe in Su Ann's place at Kensington. Hehe... sigh.
Saw adrian and sharon today! :P
Yes! I am going! I know.. it reminds me of the same thing too. You bringing it up makes me feel 10 years younger...sigh...I haven't gotten any better at playing it since then!
Hope you're having a blast in London!
seriously. were the tickets really expensive? very jealous. haha. i think he was in Singapore recently too but while i was here. Sigh!
i think i've improved a bit. (a tiny bit)
london good. as always ;)